Implant Restoration in Cocoa Beach
Our dental treatments:
- General dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Implant restoration
- Teeth extractions
- Emergency dentistry
- Professional cleanings and gum care
- Over 40 years of experience
- Up-to-date dentistry techniques
- Professional Cleanings and Gum Care
Serving all of Brevard County for over 50 years :
- Cocoa Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Port Canaveral
- Merritt Island
- Satellite Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
Schedule an appointment, (321) 784-4321
- FREE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
- INTEREST FREE FINANCING
- NITROUS OXIDE (laughing gas) AVAILABLE
LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry provides hassle-free implant restoration in Cocoa Beach.
Full-Mouth or Partial Dental Implant Restoration
LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry's implant restoration treatments are perfect for patients who have dental implants and are looking to restore the beauty and natural function of their teeth.
A dental implant is basically a false tooth, or a dental crown, that is placed where a tooth has been extracted. The titanium screws of the implant, which represent the root, come from the posts and are fastened to the jaw. In one simple visit, your teeth are permanent and natural again.
Depending on your needs, you can receive a full mouth treatment or have these implanted in certain areas on your upper or lower jaws. With all the function of a natural tooth, you won’t even remember they are there.
We create treatment plans tailored to your needs
Looking for reliable implants, call at
How They Benefit You
Our professional implant restoration and replacements have many benefits, including:
- Speech improvement because implants don’t shift like loose teeth or dentures
- No slipping that comes with dentures
- The preservation of natural smiles and other facial features that are lost with the void of teeth
- A long-lasting option that won’t loosen over time
- The restoration of natural jaw and teeth function
- Preventing jawbone or gum tissue shrinkage with a root replacement
- The prevention of bone loss
As you can see, dental implant restoration can be beneficial to anyone who is faced with the decision of how to repair dental implant damage that may seem irreparable. Whether you are missing one tooth or multiple teeth, an implant could be the right choice.
Call LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry!
Helping create a bigger smile