General Dentistry in Cocoa Beach
Our dental treatments:
- General dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Teeth extractions
- Emergency dentistry
- Professional cleanings and gum care
- Metal-free crowns
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Over 40 years of experience
- Up-to-date dentistry techniques
- Professional Cleanings and Gum Care
- FREE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
- INTEREST FREE FINANCING
- NITROUS OXIDE (laughing gas) AVAILABLE
Schedule an appointment, 321-784-4321
Serving all of Brevard County for over 50 years:
- Cocoa Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Port Canaveral
- Merritt Island
- Satellite Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry provides general dental care in Cocoa Beach.
Teeth need to be cleaned regularly, with a simple lack of teeth cleaning your teeth could begin experiencing a number of complications.
At LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry, we recommend:
- Daily oral cleaning to prevent tooth decay, and
- Regular dental cleaning every six months.
During your dental cleaning, we will carry out a fluoride treatment and check to see if any oral health problems can be treated in a timely manner. Whether it’s cavities, gingivitis or gum disease, we have reliable solutions for you.
In the meantime, these are steps you can follow at home:
- Brushing - You should brush your teeth at least twice a day. This helps remove placque immediately and can prevent acid from attacking the surface.
- Flossing - Your tooth brush can't reach between teeth, which is why you should floss at least once a day.
- Fluoride - Buy toothpaste with fluoride in it for daily use. At your dental exam, we will also do a fluoride treatment.
- Stimulate saliva - If you are not in an area where you can brush or floss, do something that will stimulate saliva for the dilution of acid. Sugarless chewing gum is a great way to do this.
Teeth exams and thorough cleanings delivered by professional staff
Need to book your six month check-up? Call at
Sometimes no matter how much brushing and flossing are done, teeth simply can't fight the acid and patients end up needing tooth fillings.
LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry is here to provide you with reliable dental fillings that will help protect against further infection. We have both tooth-colored and white fillings, and each has their own advantages.
We also complete sealants for patients with deep grooves in their molars. These sealants protect the chewing surface of the teeth by keeping the bacteria out at all times.
And if your teeth can’t be rescued, we also have a number of cosmetic dentistry treatments that we can provide!
Dental fillings that last and protect