Cosmetic Dentistry in Cocoa Beach
Our dental treatments:
- General dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Implant restoration
- Teeth extractions
- Emergency dentistry
- Professional cleanings and gum care
- Free Cosmetic Consultation
- Laughing Gas (nitrous oxide) available
- Interest free financing
- Over 40 years of experience
- Up-to-date dentistry techniques
- Professional Cleanings and Gum Care
Serving all of Brevard County for over 50 years:
- Cocoa Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Port Canaveral
- Merritt Island
- Satellite Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
Schedule an appointment, (321) 784-4321
- FREE COSMETIC CONSULTATION
- INTEREST FREE FINANCING
- NITROUS OXIDE (laughing gas) AVAILABLE
LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry are the experts to call for your cosmetic dentistry needs in Cocoa Beach.
Expert Cosmetic Dentistry
LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry has created some of Cocoa Beach’s most beautiful smiles for over 40 years.
Whether you want to improve your smile with a small procedure or want a complete makeover, we offer cosmetic dentistry treatments you can rely on.
Dr. Devins is an expert cosmetic dentist who prides himself on top-quality work, unbeatable customer service and beautiful results that speak for themselves.
We work around your schedule to provide quick services on all jobs, from thorough teeth whitenings to teeth extractions.
Professional care from experienced practitioners
Beautiful Dental Veneers
Dental veneers are one of the most common cosmetic procedures we perform at LOVE YOUR SMILE Family Dentistry. The procedures involve placing a thin layer of ceramic on the tooth and bonding it to create strength and protection.
Some of the problems porcelain veneers can improve include:
- Poor genetics – Teeth may grow unevenly spaced due to genetics, and this procedure can help fill in and straighten out your smile.
- Uneven teeth – Grinding, general wear, and genetics can affect teeth that are uneven in width or length, this can be remedied by a veneer.
- Wear and tear – Cracks and chips can create an unsightly appearance in your mouth, and veneers cover them up.
- Worn enamel – Whether your tooth enamel has become worn, discolored or dulled over time, this treatment can brighten it up.
A reliable solution for a number of problems